Sunday, February 08, 2009

NCQA Patient Centered Medical Home (PCMH) Level 3


After good amount of intensive data mining with our Electronic Health Record and adjustment of some of our documentation methods, we finally received certification!
The mountain climb was not without effort, but the results for us and our patients are a great reward. I've included a link to our evolving home page.

I am proud to say many of the necessary elements are performed on a regular basis by myself and my peers. The Electronic Health Record features especially the Registry may generating the evidence much less difficult. We are a solo practice with limited support staff. Based upon a review of the many demonstration projects, the potential additional revenue that will be made available will keep this a sustainable option for practices of all sizes.

Congratulations to my staff, my patients and my patient family. SV



www.svolpemd.com

1 comment:

je said...

Congratulations on this excellent National achievement- your patients will be reaping the benefit!